DIVERSITY, EQUITY, INCLUSION & BELONGING CONFERENCE
JULY 30, 2019, Kansas City, MO
7:30am – 4:30pm
Kansas City Marriott Downtown
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority for any business as it has become increasingly clear that diverse and inclusive organizations are better at recruiting and retaining talent and understanding the needs of an everchanging marketplace. Truly advancing D & I efforts requires cultural transformation – and despite the benefits and commitment, implementation is not always easy. Leaders need to be properly resourced, to stay abreast of trends and best practices and must have a strong support network in place.
Diversity Woman has been recognized for its longtime commitment to advancing diversity and inclusion through education, solution-based editorial, and events that bring together like-minded Diversity and Inclusion leaders and champions. For the first time, Diversity Woman is coming to Kansas City. The vision is to host an event to support the diversity and inclusion learning and development needs of the audience, to present the latest research and trends, and to bring people together to share best practices and to collectively explore solutions to address new opportunities and challenges.
Diversity Woman has a long-standing reputation as a premier provider of diversity and inclusion learning opportunities because participants experience a winning combination of inspiration and renewal at a high level from the keynote speakers and the practical, business-focused tools and strategies delivered with workshops and breakouts. It is the most comprehensive Diversity and Inclusion learning experience available.
Attendees benefit from:
- World-class, inspirational keynotes
- Skill development workshops
- Leading research and trends
- Best practice sharing
- Peer networking and mentor circles
- Gain tools, resources and strategies focused on driving culture change
- Develop the competencies needed to create, sustain, and lead an integrated approach to organizational transformation
- Enhance inclusive leadership capability in order to optimize talent engagement and performance and drive superior results
- Participate in Mentor Circles to address specific challenges and opportunities and develop a plan for action
- Build a network for continued support and best-practice sharing
- Diversity Practitioners – Chief Diversity Officers, VPs, Directors, and Managers
- VP’s, Directors, and Managers of HR
- Corporate Diversity Council Members
- People Managers, Line Managers and Business Unit Leaders
- Diversity Change Management Agents