Why Choose Us
The National Black MBA Association® leads in the creation of educational opportunities and economic growth for Black professionals. We are committed to making an impactful and sustainable difference in the communities in which we work and serve. As a member of the National Black MBA Association®, not only will you enjoy valuable networking opportunities with over 14,000 active members in 40 chapters across the country, but you also gain access to the great benefits listed.
- $150 NBMBAA® National Conference Registration Discount
- Access to over $20 million in Scholarships to major universities across the country
- Over 1,000 job opportunities with Fortune 500 Companies
- Webinars, seminars and access to provide you with professional development and access to experts in their field
- Up to 50% discount at multiple retailer locations via Perks & Rewards Program
- 50% discount on PMP®/CAPM® certification courses
- Career Success Network priority placement
NBMBAA® membership levels are designed to correspond to where you are in your education and career in order to provide the most relevant opportunities, programming and resources. When you complete the registration form, you will be assigned to the membership level based on your current status as a student and your years of work experience. If you have any questions about your assigned member level, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
$100per year (or $10/mo)
Young Professionals are recent undergraduates beginning their career.
$150per year (or $15/mo)
Professionals hold their MBA or equivalent degree and are established in their careers.
$200per year (or $20/mo)
Experienced Professionals have 20+ years of career experience.
High school students
Undergraduate students who are actively pursuing their undergraduate degrees.
Graduate students who are actively pursuing their graduate degrees.